To attend these workshops you must register here.
May 3, 2017, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Pricing for Small Businesses
Setting the price of products and services for small businesses is a critical component of success. There is no magic formula nor a one-size-fits-all solution.
This workshop will provide you with the following essentials:
- Three things businesses fail to consider when establishing their prices
- The keys to developing prices that meets contract requirements
- Unallowable components of pricing
- Ways to weigh your pricing against the competition
- What it means to be competitive
June 7, 2017, 5:30 – 7:00 p.m.
Executive Leadership Development
In an increasingly competitive marketplace, maintaining a strategic advantage and a strong corporate culture requires top-notch talent, breakthrough ideas, and exceptional client service. To help you address these challenges and capitalize on emerging opportunities, you’ll examine how small business has evolved and what those changes mean; review key considerations for hiring, developing, and motivating top talent; and explore how to lead change to help your company maintain a competitive edge.